Dear Mothers of IVPS,
Mothers are the most precious part of our lives and we want to pay tribute to all mothers around us by celebrating Mother’s Day in our school. We will be conducting different competitions and activities in our school for mothers for this occasion.
The event will be held on Saturday, May 6th, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. We hope to see you there.
The function includes various games of fun and frolic. The following competitions would be conducted for the mothers to check their creativity and innovative ideas.
- “Live Life with a Little Spice”- Cooking without fire, make breakfast for your child.
- “Creativity Never Goes Out of Style”- Best out of waste.
- “Life is too short to Wear Boring Jewelry.”- Jewelry Making.
- “Keep Calm & Decorate the Vase”- Vase decoration
- “Simple is Beautiful”- Dry Flower Decoration
- “Happiness is- Dance like Nobody is watching.”-Dance Competition For Mothers
- “That’s How I Roll It”- Decoration of Dupatta
You are requested to send the attached consent form duly filled by 28th April 2017 indicating anyone choice of the activity in which you desire to participate. The participants will be bringing the required material for their selected activity and the prepared item will be kept in school for display. It may please be noted that no entries after the last date will be entertained due to administrative reasons.
So, Mothers, you all are requested to attend this fun-filled glorious day to explore surprises and enjoy your motherhood.