The school examination from the academic year 2017-18 and onwards would be conducted as per the remodeled assessment structure given by CBSE.
- It is mandatory for every student to appear in all the examinations in each subject.
- A minimum of 75% attendance is required to be eligible for the promotion to the next class.
- Result declared at the end of the year is final.
- In case of serious illness parents are requested not to send their ward(s) to school. A medical certificate needs to be submitted along with the application.
- The Examination or test will be conducted on the given date only. No request for taking the examination before or after the given date shall be entertained.
FOR CLASSES I TO V
- To reduce the stress and strain of examination, no Annual Examination will be held upto class III.
- There will be four cycles of Unit-Tests.
- The Unit Test will be of 30 marks each.
- For classes IV and V last Unit Test will be conducted as Annual Examination. It is compulsory to appear in the same.
FOR CLASSES VI TO X
- For classes VI to X, examination structure replicate the same assessment module as given by CBSE.
- There will be three Periodic Tests and one Annual Examination during the session.
- Annual Examination will cover the whole syllabus.
- Internal assessment includes 3 Periodic Test, Note Book submission and Subject Enrichment Activity.
- Annual Examination = 80 Marks
- Internal Assessment = 20 Marks
- Periodic Tests = 10 Marks
- Notebook Submission = 05 Marks
- Subject Enrichment Activity = 05 Marks
Art, G.K. and Computer will be conducted twice, once in Half Yearly and then in Annual Examination.
PROMOTION CRITERIA FOR CLASSES I TO V
- Promotion is granted to the students on the basis of his/her overall performance throughout the year.
- In order to qualify for promotion, a minimum of 33% marks are required in each subject.
FOR CLASSES VI TO X
- Its compulsory to secure 33% in Annual Examination (27 out of 80) and 33% in Internal Assessment (07 out of 20) separately.
- Marks of Internal Assessment will be given and calculated as per the guidelines given by the CBSE.
- For class X result will be compiled and declared by the board.
FOR CLASSES XI TO XII
- A minimum of 33% is required in each subject to qualify for promotion to the next class.
- Students have to pass separately in theory and practical examination wherever applicable.