As you know our school is organizing an overnight adventure camp in the school campus on 27th & 28th February 2017. We would like to thank you for believing in us and sending your ward to take part in adventure camp and the Unit Test-IV scheduled on 28th February 2017 will now be conducted on 1st March 2017.
- You will drop your ward at 12:30 pm in the school on 27th February 2017.
- They should wear sportswear (Track Pant, T-Shirt and Sports Shoes) for adventure activities.
- Students should carry one set of clothes, one night dress, hand towel, tooth brush, paste, comb, water bottle and one pair of sleepers in a bag with the name labelled on it.
- Tented accommodation with sleeping bags will be provided to the students.
- Standard vegetarian and hygienic food will be served during the camp.
- Facility for first aid will be available at camp site.
- Please don’t give any valuable (Watch, Camera, Mobile, etc.) to your ward.
- Please pick your ward from the school at 9:00 a.m. on 28th February 2017.
We trust that students will have a joyful and enriching experience.
Thanks & Regards