INDUS VALLEY PUBLIC SCHOOL, NOIDA
Circular (for Participants)
Classes: Pre-Nursery to IX & XI
Dear Parents, 13.12.2018
As you are aware the school is organizing its Annual Sports Meet on 15th December 2018 at 10:30 a.m. Your co-operation is needed to make it a success. To avoid any inconvenience, we request the Parents to adhere to the instructions given below:
1) Entry will be from gate number 2.
2) Entry will be strictly through Parent’s I-Card only.
3) Parents are requested to carpool or come by cab to avoid last minute parking hassles.
4) Kindly be seated by 10:15 am.
5) On 15th December 2018 students have to reach the school in the morning as usual. School buses will ply for the transport users for their pick-up only. Send your child properly dressed up in the costume given.
6) Students will be handed over to the parents after the National Anthem only from the allotted rooms. The details of the same will be displayed at Gate number 2.
7) Parents and students are requested not to bring their cameras as the school will be providing the photographs of the Annual Sports Meet. Kindly co-operate with us.
8) On 15th December 2018 students will be handed over to the parents only. In case any parent is unable to pick his ward, the person who will come to take the child should carry the parent’s I-Card and the authority letter signed by the parent.
9) It is advised to provide lunch and water bottle to your ward though light refreshment will be given from the school.
10) It has been observed that the parents do not sit throughout the programme once their child’s performance is over. You are requested to be there for the entire programme and motivate other students also.
11) School will remain closed on 17.12.2018 (Monday).