INDUS VALLEY PUBLIC SCHOOL, NOIDA
Circular (for Participants)
Dear Parents, 08.12.2017
As you are aware the school is organizing its Annual Function on 13th December 2017 at 10:00 a.m. Your co-operation is needed to make it a success. To avoid any inconvenience, we request the Parents to adhere to the instructions given below:
- Entry will be from gate number 2.
- Entry will be strictly through Parent’s I-Card only.
- Only 2 persons per family will be allowed to enter. Kindly be seated by 9:30 am.
- On 13th December 2017 students have to reach the school in the morning as usual at 7:50 a.m. School buses will ply for the transport users for their pick-up only. Send your child properly dressed up in the costume given.
- Students will be handed over to the parents after the National Anthem only.
- Parents and students are requested not to bring their cameras. Kindly co-operate with us.
- Dresses will be handed over to your ward before the function. We have taken all care with the measurement, but in case of any flaw please alter the dress yourself positively, so that inners are not visible. Avoid making them wear the long inners as temperature is not an issue and function will be organized in the school auditorium.
- On 13th December 2017 students will be handed over to the parents only. In case any parent is unable to pick his ward, the person who will come to take the child should carry the parent’s I-Card and the authority letter signed by the parent.
- Students will return the costumes immediately after the function to their respective in-charges in a plastic bag with the name written on it. Students will carry a dress (for change), lunch and water bottle (Properly labelled). Light Refreshment will be given from the school.
- Please follow the instructions given below regarding the make-up:
- Please send your ward without make-up as it will be done in the school itself.
- For removing the make-up after the programme, massage the face with coconut or olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Wipe it with wet cotton.
- Then wash it with a face wash.
- It has been observed that the parents do not sit throughout the programme once their child’s performance is over. You are requested to be there for the entire programme and motivate other students also.
Thanks & Regards,