The beginning of a new session is always an auspicious time; a time for new hopes and renewed dreams.
Parents and teachers need to work in harmony to ensure holistic personality development of our students. We will make a beginning of this association by listing a few points which are mentioned below:
- The academic session 2017-18 will begin on :-
- 27th March 2017 – For class-XII
- 5th April 2017 – For classes Pre-Nur., Nur., I and IV onwards
- 6th April 2017 – For classes KG,II, III
- 10th April 2017 – For classes X, XI-Com., XI-Hum.
- 17th April 2017 – For class XI-Sci.
- The students are to switch over to summer uniform from the first day of the new session.
- Parents are not allowed to escort their ward inside the school premises. Please encourage your ward to be independent.
- Punctuality is of paramount importance in the life of a person. Punctuality as a habit must be inculcated among the students right from a very young age. The school gate shall close at 8:00 a.m. for Seniors and 9:10 a.m. for Juniors after which the late comers will not be allowed to enter. The students are therefore expected to reach school 5 minutes earlier.
- Please note the change in the school timings to be followed from the new session:
Pre-Nur to KG – 09:00 am – 1:00 pm
Classes I onwards- 07:50 am – 2:10 pm
- Please ensure the information given by you for ID-Card is updated and accurate.
- Books and Stationery for all the students will be available in school from the day of PTM till April 15th from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on all the working days and Sundays.
- On every PTM, students are expected to come in the school uniform.
Thanks & Regards,