INDUS VALLEY PUBLIC SCHOOL
AWARENESS ABOUT NIV
We all know that nipah virus has been spreading widely in our country. It is a viral infection caused by the nipah virus. It can be spread either between people or from animals.
Therefore, we would like to aware you all about the symptoms and safety measures. Some of the basic symptoms of this viral infection are fever, headache, generalised tiredness. It can also lead to drowsninesss and confusion.
* Wash hands properly with soap and water .
* Avoid half eaten fruits and vegetables from ground .
* Handling of dead bodies according to government advisory .
* Every fruits or vegetables which is to be consumed should be washed and cleaned Properly.
* Avoid going to the dwelling places of bats for example caves and wells.
* Be careful while consuming fruits and vegetables which come from that area, avoid drinking palm sap in these places, if you wish to drink it, boil it once so that the virus is removed.
* Keep a physical barrier around while rearing animals like piglets. A physical barrier could be a net or a face mask.
Let us together redefine the definition of working in collaboration and keeping Healthy.